Other Grant Opportunities
Funding opportunities offered by other organizations. The Bullitt Foundation provides this information as a service only, and has no connection or influence upon these programs.
No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Furthermore Program Offers Grants in Nonfiction Publishing
- An initiative of the J.M. Kaplan Fund, the Furthermore program supports nonfiction book publishing about the urban experience; natural and historic resources; art, architecture, and design; cultural history; and civil liberties and other public issues. Deadline: September 15, and March 15, annually.
- Reader's Digest Foundation RFP
- The Reader's Digest Foundation has announced that it will donate a total of $1 million to nonprofit organizations through a new initiative called "Make it Matter." Grants will be inspired by individuals who are taking action and giving back to their communities in significant ways. Every month, the foundation will select one individual's story of good deeds done and grant $100,000 to a nonprofit organization in honor of that individual. Reader's Digest magazine will then feature that person in its new column, "Make it Matter." Deadline: Rolling
- Powered by Service Offers Funding to Seed Youth-Led Service Projects
- Usher's New Look, a nonprofit organization founded by entertainer Usher Raymond IV that supports underprivileged youth in using their talents to become community leaders, has announced the launch of Powered By Service, a new initiative to encourage young people around the world to become involved in addressing the most pressing problems facing their communities — from preventing malaria and stopping the spread of HIV/AIDS to ending gang violence and increasing access to clean water. Deadline: Open
- EPA Requests Proposals for Urban Waters Small Grants
- The goal of the Urban Waters Small Grants program is to fund research, studies, training, and demonstration projects that will advance the restoration of urban waters by improving water quality through activities that also support community revitalization and other local priorities such as public health, social and economic opportunities, general livability and environmental justice for residents.